Our company was founded in 1991 as a private corporation in Klosterneuburg to broker real estate business; in the meantime the company’s head office has relocated to Vienna and deals professionally and comprehensively with all services connected to real estate. To this end the company holds all business licences available in the real estate industry, though our specialisation or rather our main business field is real estate and facility management.
In addition to the business licence for being a real estate manager, the company also operates with a full range of other business licences for the services of a real estate agent as well as the property development industry. This means we can offer our clients consulting and services in these two business segments alongside real estate management.
With approximately 20 employees our company is considered an SME that operates in two business locations. The registered office is at 1190 Vienna, Sommergasse 2, while our head office is at 2320 Schwechat, Concorde Business Park 2.
We manage all types of properties (apartment complexes, residential properties and commercial properties), concentrating on the whole city of Vienna as well as its surrounding areas.
As a result of our continuous efforts to achieve maximum satisfaction among our customers, we are committed to meeting our clients with a team of dedicated and competent employees. Within the framework of regular quality inspections we are also committed to the ongoing further and advanced training of our employees in particular as part of our membership in the Austrian Real Estate Industry Association (ÖVI).